- City: Buford
- State: Georgia
- Zip/Postal Code: 30518
- Phone Number: Please Call Scarlett 770-932-2048
- Website Address: http://www.houseboatsofga.com/2014/06/28/1973-lazy-days-14-6x56-low-bow-66500-lazy-times/
- Contact Me With Other Offers: No
- Listed: September 17, 2014 5:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
1973 Lazy Days 14.6X56 Low Bow REDUCED $59,000 “LAZY TIMES”
This Custom Houseboat Was Built For Owen Bradley He Was The Agent For Patsy Cline Many Famous Entertainers To Follow Like KD Lang!
1973 Lazy Days 14.6X56 Twin 325 HP 454 Mercruiser Engines TR Outdrives, Total Engine And Drive Overhaul In 2011, New 10 KW Kohler Generator In 2009 ($8,000) Bridge With Full Controls,Bimini, Aluminum Hull And Siding , Traditional Lazy Days Spot Light, Docking Lights, Dept Finder, Roof Had Complete Lay Over, Fiberglass & Gel Coat In 2011 ($11,500) Rebuilt Props, Replaced Shift Cables, New Fresh Water Pump, Voltage Meter, Rudder Angle Indicator Bridge, Twin Engine Hour Meters, All Replace In 2011, Dock Box, Battery Charger, Track Vision C3 System ($2,733) Two Staterooms, Master Needs King or Queen Bed, Guest Stateroom Needs One Twin & One Full Mattress, Loads Of Storage, 1 1/2 Baths, Master Has Tub With Shower, New Raritan Marine Heads 2009 ($929) New 165 Gal Fuel Tank, 126 Gal Water Tank, Two 30 Gal Waste Tanks, 20 Gal Hot Water, TV Salon, Love Seat With Two Matching Chairs, End Table, Floor Lamp, Galley Has 24″ Electric Stove/Oven, Trash Ben, Over Under Refrigerator/Freezer, Dining Booth Makes Into Childs Bed, Closet For Washer/Dryer, Needs Interior Touches, Vinyl Wood Flooring Throughout, Aft Ladder To Sundeck, Over $13,000 In Repairs On Overhaul! Come See, She Is A Classic. Reduced from $66,500. Shown By Appointment. Call Scarlett 770-932-2048
Welcome to Houseboats & Powerboats of Georgia
Houseboats and Powerboats Of Georgia is owned and operated by Scarlett and Tom Auten and is the oldest and most experienced houseboat brokerage firm on Lake Lanier. The company also offers an ever increasing inventory of fresh water, pristine, cruisers and yachts 28 feet and larger. Scarlett and Tom are long time veterans in the sales and brokerage business and will be specializing in overnight retreats.
Please enjoy the website. All listed houseboats and powerboats are shown by appointment only. Please give us a call to schedule an appointment at a time that works best for you.
For houseboat brokerage we are offering special opportunities to sellers on Lake Hartwell, Lake Allatoona, Lake Keowee, Lake Wiley, Lake Thurmond and more.
Over the past years we have sold pre-owned houseboats to such destinations as California, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Ohio, Kentucky, Washington DC, New Jersey, Virginia, Alabama, North & South Carolina, Florida, your state could be next!
For additional information please feel free to contact us. As always Houseboats and Powerboats Of Georgia strives to
“COMBINE THE BEST OF THE BEST.”
1542 total views, 3 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: mark
- Member Since: June 11, 2014
Other items listed by mark
- Grass Shack
- 2009 Cobalt 232
- 1990 Regal Valanti 23′
- 2016 Hurricane New Center Console 19 OB BLOWOUT PRICING!
- 1985 Sea Ray 460 Express Cruiser twin 550 hp diesels
Popular Ads Today
- Boat Sales Park Marine Gainesville (15 views)
- Park Marine Paradise Rental Boats Pontoons FUN FOR ALL!! (10 views)
- 1997 Sumerset Houseboat 16′ x 75′ (5 views)
- 2017 Hurricane New SunDeck 2400 OB END OF SEASON BLOWOUT!! (12 views)
- 2002 StarCraft Star Deck 200 Travis Edition (4 views)
- Stratos 279FS Evinrude 150HP $3500 OR BEST OFFER Must Sell NOW! (4 views)
- 2016 Hurricane New Center Console 19 OB BLOWOUT PRICING! (4 views)
- 2006 Starlite 16×84 Houseboat (4 views)
- 1990 Regal Valanti 23′ (4 views)
- 1986 LEISURE CRAFT 14×57 CAT WALK HOUSEBOAT (4 views)
- Stardust Cruiser 45’ x 14’ 1972 Model (3 views)
- 1995 Bayliner 2855 Ciera Cruiser (3 views)
- 1977 LAZY DAYS 14×57 CAT WALK HOUSEBOAT (3 views)
- 2017 Hurricane New SunSport 188 I/O END OF SEASON BLOWOUT!! (3 views)
- 1992 Bayliner 19′ cuddy cabin (3 views)