- Street: 6002 Lanier Islands Parkway
- City: Buford
- State: Georgia
- Zip/Postal Code: 30518
- Phone Number: Phone: 770-271-7529 | Toll Free Phone: 888-876-4790
- Website Address: http://www.grass-shack.net/
- Contact Me With Other Offers: No
- Listed: June 17, 2014 5:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Grass Shack is pleased to be Atlanta’s Saltwater and Pontoon Headquarters! Offering the finest pontoon and saltwater fishing lines available. We are the largest Carolina Skiff and Avalon pontoon dealer in the region offering the largest section available!
The Questions now is WHAT TO BUY?
Whether you are fishing flats, bays, offshore, or for stripers, Grass Shack has you covered. This is one stop shopping! Offering boats for everyone’s saltwater and fresh fishing needs. When purchasing your perfect boat it’s important to know who you are buying from, Grass Shack is family owned and operated since it’s inception in 1991.
Grass Shack at Lake Lanier carries Avalon pontoon boats and Carolina Skiff lines that will deliver quality boating year after year. Every boat we sell is custom built, yet offered at wholesale prices! We could bring in other boat lines, but we don’t want to settle. Don’t be fooled by other dealers price games. Come experience the difference and do it right the first time!
Let us build your dream boat!
Why Buy from Grass Shack at Lake Lanier?
Grass Shack delivers value. In our prices, ethics, our products and our service! Grass Shack became number 3 in the country with Suzuki motors because of the effort we put into educating our customers. This education helps our customers make comfortable and confident decisions when looking at the possible purchase of a boat.
In our first year carrying the Avalon line of boats, we became the #1 dealer in Georgia and a Gold dealer! This recognition illustrates our commitment to great pricing and customer service.
Our prices – buy direct! When you buy a boat from Grass Shack you will deal with the owner Mike Prince personally or one of his sons. Although we have other staff that may assist you with your questions we have no ‘commissioned’ sales people. No one is trying to rush the process for payday. More importantly, you can buy knowing that your salesman today will be here tomorrow. And although we offer an attractive environment, the price of your boat does not include an overpriced facility or any exorbitant marina fees. Very simply, we can offer you a lot more bang for your buck because our overhead is so much less.
Our ethics. Grass Shack is a family owned and operated business with a culture based on taking care of every customer before and after the sale. We deliver a level of customized service unheard of in our industry. This is a huge decision for you. The first time you visit you’ll just want to check out our products and our place. We’ll do all we can to help you understand your options – from simplifying the motor choices to the pros and cons of various layouts. You are buying a boat, not a price tag, so you want it to deliver on all those dreams you’ve had. This is all exciting stuff and we want it to be fun!
Our products. They each take great pride in their craftsmanship. It shows in the products they turn out and in the unsurpassed warranties they offer. Others may dare to compare, but there is not a manufacturer who can prove superiority!
Jean Aubin, in our service department, has 15 years of marine experience. It is Grass Shack’s tremendous fortune, as well as our customers, that he has joined our staff. He is in charge of service. He is a perfectionist and the installation of your electronic equipment, trolling motors, sonar, auto pilot systems, radar, VHF radios and more, will surpass that of any dealership’s.
We buy boats! Call 770-271-7529!
Come see the all new 2014 Avalon Pontoon models!
Now is the time to repower with rates as low as 5.99% on Suzuki motors
314 total views, 4 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: mark
- Member Since: June 11, 2014
Other items listed by mark
- 1995 Bayliner 2855 Ciera Cruiser
- 1973 Lazy Days 14.6X56 Low Bow REDUCED!!
- 2013 Malibu 20 MXZ demo for sale
- Covered boat storage Lake Lanier for Brokered boats
- 2015 Thoroughbred Houseboats 19-6 x 95
Popular Ads Today
- 1997 Sumerset Houseboat 16′ x 75′ (5 views)
- 405 CARVER AFT CABIN (9 views)
- 2002 StarCraft Star Deck 200 Travis Edition (7 views)
- 1995 Wavelength Widebody Houseboat (4 views)
- Grass Shack (4 views)
- 2012 Sea Ray 210 SLX Only 25 hours – Loaded!!! (4 views)
- Certified Lock and Security, Inc. (3 views)
- 1994 Mainship 40 Sedan Bridge (3 views)
- Frontgate Patio Umbrella and Stand (3 views)
- Beautiful 2002 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer (3 views)
- 2011 Yamaha FX Cruiser & 2012 Yamaha VXR Waverunner (3 views)
- Covered boat storage Lake Lanier for Brokered boats (3 views)
- 1999 Regal 2150 (3 views)
- 1962 SportCraft Ski-Liner (3 views)
- 2015 Thoroughbred Houseboats 19-6 x 95 (3 views)