- City: Lake Lanier
- State: Georgia
- Condition: New
- Phone Number: 770-614-6655 Please be sure to let us know that you found this beautiful boat on LanierTrader.com. Thank you.
- Company Name: Singleton Marine
- Listed: March 23, 2015 10:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
2015 Regal 46 Sport Coupe – She’s So Fine!
The Exterior styling of this yacht is second to none. From the full beam retractable hardtop to the massive aft sun pad that converts into 5 different positions, this yacht is a must see in person. Her black hull and desert sand accents sets this boat apart from all the rest.
This 46 Sport Coupe is one of the most successful hardtop express cruisers in its class and has been over the last several years. A versatile yacht that scores big in the reviews, with a full glass enclosure, the cockpit becomes cooled and heated at the touch of the thermostat. The walk-thru windshield gives convenient access to explore the foredeck and enjoy the sun pad. With the ease of the cockpit sliding glass doors opening up you can enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding water. The single level cockpit sole makes entertaining effortless. Some of the amenities of the forward and aft cockpit are; cooled and heated cockpit, smokeless grill, ice maker, refrigerator, wet bar and TV. Entertaining your guests has never been easier.
Down below you will find some unique features that put her in a class all alone. The aft stateroom has a California queen that quickly converts to Twins. The forward stateroom has a full-sized, walk around queen and is the central feature in this stateroom. You will quickly realize you are on a luxurious yacht when you open the cabinets and see the fully finished, high gloss cherry cabinetry, something you do not typically see until the 80′ range. The full length hull windows stand out while you are relaxing in the salon or cooking in the fully equipped galley, the Rosewood and Birch flooring is just another upgrade that will surely make your day.
When you pull away from the dock be prepared to be blown away. She is equipped with Volvo Penta IPS 600, (Inboard Propulsion System). With Twin 435 HP engines this yacht performs like nothing in her class and around the dock the joystick makes life simple. IPS has some pretty big advantages: noise and vibration are greatly reduced, you can hardly hear the engines running from the helm at WOT, exhaust gases are directed out through the drive system under water, reduced fuel consumption that allows for a greater cruising range. You will find her effortless to handle at 25 knots while cruising.
Come see us call today at Singleton Marine on Lake Lanier in Buford, Georgia.
Contact us at 770-614-6655.
54 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: mark
- Member Since: June 11, 2014
Other items listed by mark
- 2017 Hurricane New SunSport 188 OB END OF SEASON BLOWOUT!!!
- 2015 Thoroughbred Houseboats 19-6 x 95
- Certified Lock and Security, Inc.
- 1985 Sea Ray 460 Express Cruiser twin 550 hp diesels
- JD Hardscaping
Popular Ads Today
- JDog Lake Lanier Junk Removal & Hauling (10 views)
- Park Marine Hurricane Blowout SALE!!! (5 views)
- 1984 Lazy Days Houseboat 57 X 14 (3 views)
- 1999 Lakeview Houseboat 83′ X 16′ For Sale (3 views)
- Park Marine Boating Centers (2 views)
- 1995 Wavelength Widebody Houseboat (8 views)
- 2015 Suzuki 20 hp outboard on 15ft aluminum v hull boat (4 views)
- SOLD! 24 foot McClain tandem axle boat trailer in very good condition SOLD! (4 views)
- Morgan 28 Sailboat (3 views)
- SOLD!! Beautiful 1996 Sumerset 72 Widebody Houseboat For Sale on Lake Lanier SOLD!! (3 views)
- 1998 Kawasaki STX 1100 Jet Ski (3 views)
- 1973 Lazy Days 14.6X56 Low Bow REDUCED!! (3 views)
- 2013 Malibu 20 MXZ demo for sale (2 views)
- 2009 Cobalt 232 (2 views)
- 2012 27′ Heritage Boat Trailer (2 views)